DOG WHEELS : PICK UP TRUCK WHEELS.
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mer down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- A wild animal of the dog family
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
Reinventing the Wheel # 1
He's watching the Wheel , the dog is watching his shoe , she rides a little bike , and a guy with puddle jumpers walks away towards his destiny
Dog on Wheels
This little dog's hind legs didn't move, so he got along on this harness and wheel device. Did very well too!
Some more shots are below.
custom classic steering wheels
aluminum wheels for trailers
white saleen wheels
steering wheel pump cost
three wheel motorcycle importers
mountain bike wheel bearings
teton 5th wheels for sale
used alcoa truck wheels
first wheels rain cover