14 INCH WHEEL TRIMS. 14 INCH
14 Inch Wheel Trims. Power Wheels Replacement Motor.
14 Inch Wheel Trims
- (26 Inch Wheels) ISO 559 mm – 26 x (decimal) This is the size used on most mountain bikes. Generally, any tire where the width dimension is expressed as a decimal inch value will be the 559 mm size, such as 26 x 1.0, 26 x 1.5, 26 x 1.75, 26 x 1.95, etc.
- Cut off (irregular or unwanted parts)
- Make (something) neat or of the required size or form by cutting away irregular or unwanted parts
- (trim) pare: remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; "pare one's fingernails"; "trim the photograph"; "trim lumber"
- (trim) spare: thin and fit; "the spare figure of a marathon runner"; "a body kept trim by exercise"
- (trim) a state of arrangement or appearance; "in good trim"
- Reduce the size, amount, or number of (something, typically expenditure or costs)
- fourteen: being one more than thirteen
- fourteen: the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
- Television content rating systems give viewers an idea of the suitability of a program for children or adults. Many countries have their own television rating system and each country's rating process may differ due to local priorities.
1952 Buick Series 50 “Woodie” Estate Wagon
Chassis No. 16695594
Specs: 170hp 320.2 cu. in. inline eight-cylinder engine, five main bearings, Carter four-barrel carburetor, Dynaflow Drive automatic transmission and four-wheel hydraulic brakes.
For 1952 Buick refined, rather than redesigned their cars. The rare and desirable Estate Wagon (Model 59) was the most extensive Super model; it used side wood trim sparingly, however the tailgate was hand crafted in the truest of “woodie” styles. All Woodies were produced in the Flint Assembly Plant due to the proximity of the outside supplier Ionia Body Company, who supplied the combination of wood and steel bodies from 1949 through 1953.
The early Super Series 50 were powered by an inline eight-cylinder engine and was distinguished by its three chrome ventiports on the sides of the hood. The Supers were the same size as the Specials with their 121.5 inch wheelbase, unless the Super Series 50 LWB version was ordered. This extended the wheelbase by four inches and provided extra interior room for its passengers.
16695594: The 1952 Series 50 Estate presented here marks the end of an era, as 1953 would be the final year Buick offered wood on its Estate wagons. This nostalgic driver is equipped with a Dynaflow automatic transmission, full wheel covers, electric clock, radio, heater, and wide white walled tires. Overall, this is a highly original example; finished in maroon paint over red interior upholstery, and proudly displays a beautiful patina throughout. The cosmetic restoration, although aged, remains very solid top to bottom, including all exterior wood. As with any older preserved vehicle the brightwork, undercarriage and engine bay are not show quality but certainly add character to the overall presentation.
Mechanically the Buick is in good running and driving condition. An excellent candidate for continued use or a great base for restoration. Early American Woodies are becoming very valuable and extremely hard to find.
Extremely rare post-war Woodie!
Presentable driver or excellent restoration prospect!
A classic American Icon!
Pontiac Lemans GTO
It's one of 317 manufactured in Pontiac, Michigan and delivered to Knoff Pontiac in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I have the PHS (Pontiac Historical Society Documentation) and the build sheet for my car. It comes with a 350-Big Block Pontiac V8 motor and a 2 BBL Rochester carburetor and a 2 inch single exhaust. Pontiac built their own big block motors for the US cars. It is equipped with a 3 speed Turbo Hydromatic transmission and a 256 rear axle ratio which makes it a great highway cruiser. White bucket seats, console and white interior. It has unique am/fm radio, the dial flips over when you change from am to fm and vice-versa. It also has the factory installed 8 track player which also works, front and rear speakers, rally gauges, tinted glass outside sport mirrors, chrome wheel moldings and chrome windshield molding. Very importantly, it comes equipped with the T-41 Nose job which disguised it as a GTO. There is only rumour that only one true GTO convertible was built and there is no record of it being anywhere. A Lemans with the GTO options cannot be passed off as a GTO because the serial numbers will verify that. It came factory equipped with power front disk brakes, 14 inch-wide Rally ll wheels with the wide trim rings. It is its original color, cardinal red, with the white power top.
It is a numbers matching car. I am the fourth owner and I do have the history of the previous owners.
I have added the following; 4 bbl quadrajet carburetor, 2-1/4 inch dual exhaust, electronic distributor, new 225-75R-14 BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires onto the original Rally ll rims and a new top fall of 2007.
high performance wheels
18 wheels of steel convoy patches
canada custom wheels
plati alloy wheels price
hot wheels classics series 4
gorilla wheel lock key
maas racing wheels
3 wheel motorcycle can am