CHEAP BIKES - DIRT MOTOR BIKES - PURPLE BICYCLE CARDS
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
CVS Camcorder Bike Mount
A quick and cheap bike mount for a CVS "one time use" camcorder. I took the front reflector off the bike, drilled a hole into the battery bay cover of the camera, then used a nut and bolt to mount the camera in place of the reflector.
I did my first set of videos without the zip ties, but its jumped around horribly, so I went back and grabbed a few large zip-ties to pull it back towards the bike frame. It doesn't effect my ability to move the camera around but when I had this set up I pulled it back too much and ended up shooting a lot of trees.
amsterdam has more bikes than people. cheap crappy bikes that, despite significant fortification, seem to get stolen all the damn time.
i've heard that amsterdam has the highest petty crime rate in the world, entirely due to their insane bike theft problem.
anyway, this is a bike lot next to centraal station.
it's a SEA of bikes.
bicycle frame manufacture
70 dirt bike
dirt bike trailers
bike engine rebuild
buy a bike rack
chopper bicycle plans
bicycle trainer ratings
parts for pocket bikes