BERBER CARPET DISCOUNT. CARPET TO LAMINATE THRESHOLD.
Berber Carpet Discount
- Berber carpets are a style of carpet containing big and small tufts. They use a loop pile construction type, and usually contain small flecks of dark color on lighter shades of background colors.
- The term Berber is applied to carpet that has theoff-white heathered look of clocks used by the Berber tribes of North Africa.Berber carpets use flecked yarns most often in loop styles. The size of the loops vary from large nubby ones to small, fauxiscal styles.
- A style of carpet based on a North African traditional carpet. This style is distinguished by its off-white color and the tightly looped yarn that creates a patterns of thousands of small woven circles.
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
I could have used up an entire memory card in the carpet shop in Tafraoute. Colour, texture, pattern: the carpets on offer ranged from machine-produced runners to hand-stitched kelims. I did not resist. And I had Kate to bargain on my behalf: the carpet-merchant, most respectfully, said she bargained like a Berber. Though I would like to make it quite plain that (a) it was her idea to trade her watch, and (b) I could have got a discount if I'd traded her too: I was assured of it.
rubber back rugs
best carpet cleaners
rug runners contemporary
horse rug washing machines
cut and loop pile carpet
lancer marine carpet
rambo duo rug