MATCHING RUGS. CHEAP PINK RUG. GETTING PAINT OUT OF CARPET
- Equal in number or amount; equivalent
- (match) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- Corresponding in pattern, color, or design; complementary
- coordinated: intentionally matched; "curtains and walls were color coordinated"
- duplicate: being two identical
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
For 1 or more players
Can you remember what's hiding where' It's fun find matching pictures of your favorite things, two by two. Just flip over cards, two at a time, trying to make a match. If you find the same two cards, you keep them! Find the most pairs and you're the winner! Includes 72 picture cards and a plastic storage tray.
Children learn about taking turns and matchmaking in this game as they try to make pairs of elated elephants, panting puppies, smiling suns, and other familiar objects. The 72 (cardboard) cards have lively, colorful drawings that make them easy to remember and a tray for storing them. Played alone, Original Memory is a quiet activity for developing concentration and memory. With more players, it's even more of a memory challenge to remember where the cards are that have already been turned over. And you have to wait your turn, which is sometimes harder than anything. The printed rules in the box set the tone for this child-friendly game: the youngest player always goes first. --Lynne Sampson
Big mug - little matching rug
I had to try my hand at this too! I think the rug could have been a bit bigger. It's 8 x 5 but the mug looks like it's overpowering it. Not enough room for cookies this way!!
Mitbringsel - little gifts
Zundholzschachteln als Mitbringsel mit weihnachtlichen Stoffen versehen
Case of matches, little gifts, decorated with christmas fabrics
Complete your look with the Freshwater Cultured White Pearl 80" Continuous Necklace with Stainless Steel Necklace Shortener and Matching Stud Earrings. A must-have set for any jewelry box, this timeless strand is composed of 8-8.5mm pearls that reveal their classic white luster. Single knots are placed in between each pearl which protect their surface, or nacre. The 80-inch continuous length of this strand allows for fantastic versatility. Loop the strand multiple times, wearing it at different lengths to create a classic, beautiful look. Take the strand to the next level by folding it in half-twisting it to a shorter length and securing it around the neck with the strength of the stainless steel shortener. Adorn the strand with a gentle touch of pizazz by adding a sparkling pin, taking your look from day to evening. Along with the matching friction-back post button pearl studs, this set is the perfect gift as it travels well and grants the amazing opportunity to match any style.
heat under carpet
modern square rugs
red carpet rentals nyc
crucial trading carpets
remove blood carpet
rambo rugs sale
primitive braided rugs