14K GOLD FINDINGS WHOLESALE : FINDINGS WHOLESALE
14k gold findings : White gold promise rings for men.
14k Gold Findings Wholesale
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- at a price; "I can sell it to you "
- sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; " destruction"
- (finding) determination: the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation; "the determination of molecular structures"
- Small articles or tools used in making garments, shoes, or jewelry
- a collection of tools and other articles used by an artisan to make jewelry or clothing or shoes
- The action of finding someone or something
- A conclusion reached as a result of an inquiry, investigation, or trial
- (finding) the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- 14K can mean: * 14K (Triad), a Chinese criminal organization * Gnome-Rhone 14K, an aircraft engine of the 1920s and 1930s * 14 carats, a measure of the purity of a precious metal
100 14K Gold Filled Round Little Beads Smooth 2.5mm
100 14k Gold Filled Ball Beads Great for Beading, Craft Projects, Craft Enthusiasts & Making Necklaces, Bracelets & Earrings. This is a new set of 100 smooth polished 14 karat gold filled ball beads. Great for beading, craft projects, craft enthusiasts and making necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other jewelry. These will add flair to any clothing item or jewelry Jewelry that is gold filled has gold content equal to 1/20th or more of the total weight of the metal in the piece. Each bead measures approximately 2.5 mm (1/8") in diameter.
291/365: Jewelry Findings
291/365 - Oct. 18, 2010: Jewelry Findings ...
Stuff I'll be using to make jewelry to accessorize my Halloween costume!
(Post processed in Lightroom using preset "Vintage JPG 2".)
Made for Digitalmania. This week's theme is: In The Style of Lynne Perrella.
This is based on a sample of her work from her book: Collections and Obsessions
Pa-leeze view in lightbox :-)
14k gold findings
Choosing the right findings and finishing techniques can transform an ordinary piece of jewelry from simple to stunning. This guide describes how to use purchased findings, provides techniques for creating unique ones, and shares innovative ways to finish necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and pins. Each finding and finishing technique—whether it's a description of a barrel clasp, instructions on making your own beaded clasp, or methods for attaching a pin back—is presented in detail with colorful illustrations and photographs. Projects are integrated throughout the book to illustrate the techniques presented.
mens gold chain with cross
about 24k gold
buy american gold coins
solid 14k gold
australian gold companies
gold mining usa
gold coin chocolate
hallmarks on gold jewelry
gold pocket watch with chain
one gram gold jewellery online