Vishwakarma God Photo : H & H Photo Lab : Photo Card Making
Vishwakarma God Photo
- Vishvakarma (Sanskrit: '''' "all-accomplishing; all-creator", Tamil: Vicuvakaruman, Thai: Wisanu-Phrom) is the Hindu presiding deity of all craftsmen and architects.
- As per the Vishwabrahma purana, Skanda purana Vishwabrahmana is the term used in India for castes comprising engineers, architects, sculptors, temple builders and artists. Therefore, the term is applied to five sub-castes: Blacksmith,Carpenter,Coppersmith,Sculptors and Goldsmith.
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- An image, idol, animal, or other object worshiped as divine or symbolizing a god
- the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions
- deity: any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people; "he was a god among men"
- (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) The creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being
- (in certain other religions) A superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity
Vishwakarma Puja (Manattala Beach, Kerala, India)
Hindus worshipping Vishwakarma on the beach.
Vishwakarma is the presiding deity of all craftsmen and architects. Son of Brahma, he is the divine draftsman of the whole universe, and the official builder of all the gods' palaces. Vishwakarma is also the designer of all the flying chariots of the gods, and all their weapons.
Devotees carry a statue of the Hindu god Vishwakarma, the deity of Technical fields, for immersion in the Sangam, on Thuresday in Allahabad, September 18, 2008. Photo by- Abhimanyu Kumar Sharma.
photo collage montage
new york photo booth
digital photo printing usa
buy photo prints
auto feed photo scanners
photo background editing
snelson photo lab