CHEAP FISH TANK FILTERS : LAWN TRACTOR OIL FILTERS
Cheap Fish Tank Filters
- aquarium: a tank or pool or bowl filled with water for keeping live fish and underwater animals
- An aquarium (plural aquariums or aquaria) is a vivarium consisting of at least one transparent side in which water-dwelling plants or animals are kept. Fishkeepers use aquaria to keep fish, invertebrates, amphibians, marine mammals, turtles, and aquatic plants.
- Fish Tank is a 2009 British drama film directed by Andrea Arnold. The film won the Jury Prize at the 62nd Cannes Film Festival. It also won the 2010 BAFTA for Best British Film.
- (filter) device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- (filter) remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- (filter) an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
Planted Tank taking off
Tons of guppies.
Soon to be an oscar or a cichlid as "population control"
Anachris (back right).
Bacopa somethingorother (front left, back left).
Eleocharis somethinorother [possibly?] (mid left)
Some sort of vallisneria, sold to me as "Italian" val (mid center)
Glosso [Thanks fishscale!] (tiny plant all over the foreground)
Amazon swords (right front)
CO2: DIY 2 liter, pooling method in glass jar in back of tank (soon to be hidden by new plants or a rock)
Filter: Cheap HOB filter that came with the tank. Works fine for me.
Lighting: Two 15w CF 6500k spirals in a regular incandescent hood, with the interior chromed out.
Substrate: Flourite. Wanted Eco, but didn't want to pay shipping and nobody around here has it.
My sister's family's 75 gallon tank set up at last. Further plants to be added when they arrive in the next couple of days. There's a dozen+ fish in there, but they're shy and, I think, hiding behind the arch on the left.
The tank and oak stand and canopy was 50 bucks, which is an insane deal. The gravel, filter replacements, and lights cost more than that. By a lot. At least the tank and stand was cheap.
The new lighting fixture (this one buzzes and is about 1/8th as powerful as you need to really grow plants) gets here next week.
mopar fuel filter
holmes hwf75 humidifier filter
farr filter housing
variable notch filter
coupled resonator filter design
shower filters canada
aqua pure water filter system