Decorative Garden Sprinkler : Decorative Metal Mirror.
Decorative Garden Sprinkler
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- existence of fire suppression systems in the building.
- A device that sprays water
- Sprinkler was short lived Grunge band from Portland, Oregon that debuted in 1992.
- An automatic fire extinguisher installed in the ceilings of a building
- mechanical device that attaches to a garden hose for watering lawn or garden
- A device used for watering lawns
- A large public hall
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- work in the garden; "My hobby is gardening"
- Ornamental grounds laid out for public enjoyment and recreation
- A piece of ground, often near a house, used for growing flowers, fruit, or vegetables
- the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
Orbit 91594 Stainless Steel Ornamental Sprinkler, Styles may vary
This ornamental stainless steel sprinkler has a copper plated finish and covers an area up to 30 feet. With a solid, 4-spike metal base, this Orbit sprinkler is easily transportable to any location in your yard. Its decorative nature adorns your lawn with watering it in an innovative way. With spinning rings sprinkling water in opposite directions, this lawn sprinkler has full coverage. Made of solid stainless steel, this is the perfect ornament for your yard sprinkler system.
Features and Benefits
Comes in 3 unique and beautifully crafted designs: butterfly, dragonfly, bird (Manufacturer sends assortment so we do not take requests for specific designs
Made of stainless steel with a 4-spike base
Covers an area up to 30 feet
Unique design allows rings to spin in opposite directions
My backyard in winter
When I moved in 6-1/2 years ago, there were no houses behind me, to the left of me, and no yard or fences. With the help of a landscape designer, the guys who put in the sprinkler system (and took out loads of rocks replacing them with dirt), and my kids who I put to work when they were here on vacation from California, it turned out darned good! I'm really pleased with the plants the designer had me put in--they provide cover and food for the birds and attract butterflies, and are just plain decorative in some cases. The rocks scattered throughout my garden were originally in the yard.
Gardening Fun in Fulton County #28
Donated by: Kingsboro Garden Club
Assorted Fall Bulbs
$15 Central Market Florist Gift Certificate—donated by Gloversville Price Chopper
5 Pattern Multi-Angler Sprinkler Set
Garden Bypass Pruner
7-Pattern Metal Nozzle
Kids Recycle Bottle Wild Bird Feeder
Miracid Plant Food
2 gallon Watering Can Gripping Garden Gloves Terra-Cotta Vase Decorative Ceramic Pot Apple Cinnamon Tea
2 Floral Potholders
Better Homes and Gardens "Gardening Naturally"
"Language of Flowers" by P. Redoute
decorative garden sprinkler
The Orbit Port-A-Rain is a portable sprinkler system with 2 reinforced garden hoses of 15 foot length, 5 interchangeable nozzles and 3 Port-A-Rain sprinkler heads. Each water sprinkler head covers an area up to 24 feet in diameter allowing for full and even coverage across the lawn. With easy attachment to any standard garden hose, the Port-A-Rain tandem system conforms to any yard configuration.
Features and Benefits
Each head covers areas up to 24 feet
Is completely portable and works with any existing sprinkler system
Has a rain-like spray
Adapts to any lawn configuration
words for wall decor
60th birthday cake decorating ideas
arabian theme decorations
little mermaid wall decor
inexpensive thanksgiving table decorations
fireplace decorations ideas
window sill decor