Shade System : Silk Bed Canopy : Planning A Shade Garden.
- A set of organs in the body with a common structure or function
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular
- A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Screen from direct light
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
Famicom disk system
Here is the inner workings of the famicom disk system. The diskdrive with the rubberbelt that likes to snap, the game data extractor ( who looks sucpiciously like mario ), the processing unit ( center right in the picture ), and an early RGB port under the battery compartment ( top centre ). We also find a recycling system that turns broken workers into fuel, a charging station, the "Angry gamer's gravity generator" ( good to have when the console suddenly gets airbourne ), and backup workers. And a nuclear backup powerplant with a cooling system that involves a jumping Luigi, a barrel throwing Donkey Kong, an ice spitting Freeon Leeon, and a submerged Gil who's in charge of the circulation of the coolant. The powerplant also supplies the workers with a healthy cloud of radiation. The radiation also make the workers react with the games' contents. So familiar mutations will occour. In a such a situation you will also get new characters. And a few well known Nintendo characters ( like Funky Kong ) was inspired by mutations like this.
,. oo,,. the brasillians do really nice facade systems,. open closed,. all based on the building orientation, one side protected, the other exposed
exterior door awnings
canon eos shutter release
white silk drapes
drapery cleaning equipment
sugarhouse tent and awning
coleman pop up awning