10 PERSON DINING TABLE http://blog.dnevnik.hr/10-person-dining-table
10 PERSON DINING TABLE. DINING TABLE
10 Person Dining Table. Mahogany Coffee Table Set
10 Person Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- An individual characterized by a preference or liking for a specified thing
- a human body (usually including the clothing); "a weapon was hidden on his person"
- A human being regarded as an individual
- a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
- Used in legal or formal contexts to refer to an unspecified individual
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party; "stop talking about yourself in the third person"
- ten: being one more than nine
- ten: the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove.
The taste still I feel it even after 35years...
Yes, when I was 7-10 years old... I used to have a supper at my beautiful grandmas home which was very near by my home...after the school hours I and my brother both went to grandmas home and our grand father always lying down in the planters chair at the veranda welcomes us with his laugh and he shouted to my grandma...
Hi, boys are here and keep the food ready!!!
We both running in to grandma’s non veg-kitchen were she’s waiting for us (there was a separate kitchen for non-veg and the food cooked in exclusive vessels. She’s very orthodox and she never allowed us to have our non-veg supper in the regular dining hall) so we both picked up the dishes and straight away went to the garden and we told the “day’s happenings” to her... she enjoyed it very much and finishes with her lovely stories.. By the time our grand father also joined us... it was always fun filled evenings...
There was an unwritten agreement between the brothers. Yes my brother always interested to chew the chicken, mutton pieces. And I love him very much and so I took only the leftovers (i.e.) only gravy which I liked it... (Even today it continues....)
When the last day when she’s in her death bed, her soul was waiting for me...
There were a dozen of grand children’s around her bed and every body offered a spoon of last milk. (It’s our tradition that when a person on his/ her last breath the dear ones should offered a spoon of water or milk) finally it was my turn and she refused and she hold my palm and Kissed me That moment I saw the smile from her sparkling eyes and its still in my eyes...and the end came immediately...
One day, Grand children’s are become grand parents...
What they teach to their grand children’s?
Perhaps, how can they escape from the terrorist attacks????
Or else about the love, respect, I don’t think so..!!!!!!
The real “tasty trios” are
And her great mouthwatering dishes...
The Chicken Roast ( THE NAME OF THE DISH IS "CHETTINAD CHICKEN FRY-very spicy)was prepared by my wife for my children and i photographed on the Dinning table itself .. shot taken with Canon400D with 100mm Macro lens using natural window lights on a rainy day.
A vintage George Nelson Bubble Lamp illuminates the dining area adjacent to the living room. We are currently in the process of finishing a custom 10 person table made out of a reclaimed bowling alley from the 1920's! It will be a spectacular table for entertaining large groups, or simply reading those large newspapers with your morning coffee! Until it is finished (Memorial Day Weekend 2010), this fun Design Within Reach (Mooi) Shaker table does the trick!
black ash dining table
glass tables tops
folding glass dining table
old world coffee tables
slide under sofa tables
black pedestal dining room table
kitchen table pedestals
end table dimensions
glass dining room table set
19.10.2011. u 17:09 •