10 PERSON DINING TABLE http://blog.dnevnik.hr/10-person-dining-table
4 FOLD POKER TABLE - 4 FOLD
4 fold poker table - Glass topped end tables - Carlyle counter height dining table with butterfly leaf.
4 Fold Poker Table
- (n phrase) 1. A table used in brick and mortar cardrooms especially for the play of poker. Most poker tables have a felt cover. Poker tables for draw or stud games generally accommodate eight players, with an extra place for the house dealer, if there is one.
- A poker table is a table specifically designed for playing card games, usually poker. It is often covered with baize which is a type of felt, or speed cloth, a teflon-coated fabric that helps the cards slide easily across the surface. It is either an actual table or a fold-out tabletop surface.
- bend or lay so that one part covers the other; "fold up the newspaper"; "turn up your collar"
- An area of skin that sags or hangs loosely
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
- An undulation or gentle curve of the ground; a slight hill or hollow
- incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating; "Fold the egg whites into the batter"
- A form or shape produced by the gentle draping of a loose, full garment or piece of cloth
- Derek Lamar Fisher (born August 9, 1974) is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. His NBA career has spanned more than 14 years, during which he has won 5 NBA Championships.
- four: being one more than three
- four: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
Kill Everyone: Advanced Strategies for No-limit Hold 'em Poker Tournaments and Sit-n-go's
Kill Phil was a revolutionary poker manual -- its simplified yet potent strategies empowered even rank novices to compete against the world's best poker players.
Kill Everyone begins where Kill Phil left off. Its perfect blend of real-time experience, poker math, and computational horsepower combine to create nw concepts and advanced strategies never before seen in print for multi-table tournaments, Sit-n-Go's, and satellites.
Kill Everyone explains how to choose the right strategy for the right game, provides the proper tactics, and introduces new weapons into a tournament-poker-player's arsenal. These include:
* fear and fold equity
optimal heads-up play
and much much more!
Unlike Kill Phil, which was 90% pre-flop strategy, Kill Everyone goes all the way. In the end, you'll know how to accumulate chips early, navigate through the middle stages, and perfect your play on the bubble and at the final table.
This book is for anyone serious about playing tournament poker, both live and online. And for cash-game players, a bonus chapter, penned by online cash-game ace and 2007 WSOP bracelet winner Mark Vos, helps you develop your short-handed no-limit hold 'em cash game.
ftp-KKvs77-suck resuck-allin on flop
Full Tilt Poker Game #873116960: Table 1 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 17:15:03 ET - 2006/08/07
Seat 1: CardTracker (1,445)
Seat 2: Gumbyman83 (740)
Seat 3: GIROCKSS (1,530)
Seat 4: gouda666 (3,330)
Seat 5: golab (1,000)
Seat 6: TFrog69 (1,500)
Seat 8: stugats413 (2,520)
Seat 9: Takerkain (1,435)
CardTracker posts the small blind of 20
Gumbyman83 posts the big blind of 40
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to CardTracker [Kh Kc]
stugats413 raises to 120
Takerkain calls 120
CardTracker raises to 420
stugats413 calls 300
Takerkain calls 300
*** FLOP *** [Qs Qd 4d]
CardTracker bets 1,025, and is all in
Takerkain calls 1,015, and is all in
CardTracker shows [Kh Kc]
Takerkain shows [7c 7d]
Uncalled bet of 10 returned to CardTracker
*** TURN *** [Qs Qd 4d] [7s]
*** RIVER *** [Qs Qd 4d 7s] [Kd]
CardTracker shows a full house, Kings full of Queens
Takerkain shows a full house, Sevens full of Queens
CardTracker wins the pot (3,330) with a full house, Kings full of Queens
Takerkain stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3,330 | Rake 0
Board: [Qs Qd 4d 7s Kd]
Seat 1: CardTracker (small blind) showed [Kh Kc] and won (3,330) with a full house, Kings full of Queens
Seat 2: Gumbyman83 (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: GIROCKSS didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: gouda666 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: golab didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: TFrog69 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: stugats413 folded on the Flop
Seat 9: Takerkain (button) showed [7c 7d] and lost with a full house, Sevens full of Queens
Das ist Poker!
There are 4 Teams, Vietnamese, Japanes , Chinese and German.
Vietnam's fold. In this deal there are only 3 teams on the table. Germany team with one pair 4 on hands, Japan team have 5 n' 7 , China team have highes cards Q and Ace but finaly the winner was Japan team with two pairs 5 and 7! OMG that's really Poker
wood i joist span tables
wooden picnic tables for sale
contemporary dinning tables
steel coffee table
wood top dining table
lightweight plastic folding table
bistro tables wood
19.10.2011. u 17:08 •