3 wheel pedal bike : Gym exercise bike
3 Wheel Pedal Bike
- A bicycle, also known as a bike, pushbike or cycle, is a pedal-driven, human-powered, single-track vehicle, having two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other. A person who rides a bicycle is called a cyclist or a bicyclist.
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A performance appraisal, employee appraisal, performance review, or (career) development discussion is a method by which the job performance of an employee is evaluated (generally in terms of quality, quantity, cost, and time) typically by the corresponding manager or supervisor .
- three: being one more than two
- three: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
Most awsome bike at show
2008 Ritz Carlton Ledgends of the motorcycle. This is a three person 4 cylinder propeller driven motorcycle. Incredible what you could get away with 100 years ago. This really was a produced bike way back when. It had no brakes, just fixed gear on the pedals. Also the wheels were carved from wood. Imagine what the CHP would say to you going down hwy 1
Head in the Clouds Bike (as in very high seated) on the left; Electric Bike on the right.
black bike saddle
bicycle generator plans
track bike hubs
light full suspension mountain bike
how to build a four wheel bike
orange crush mountain bike
cheap ladies bikes
motorized bicycle for sale
24 boys bike