- A low point, level or figure
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
- A particularly bad or difficult moment
- A state of depression or low spirits
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove.
- ten: being one more than nine
- ten: the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- the abbreviation for hertz, or cycles per second. This is a measurement for frequency. You often hear Hz referred to in a computer's CPU speed, or a monitor's refresh rate. The CPUs in Personal Computers just passed from commonly being measured in MHz to being measured in GHz.
- hertz: the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
- Spectral efficiency, spectrum efficiency or bandwidth efficiency refers to the information rate that can be transmitted over a given bandwidth in a specific communication system.
Sony XM-GTX1302 GTX Series Amplifier
Sony's XM-GTX1302 Xplod amplifier is a great way to start building a worthy system for your vehicle. This MOSFET two-channel amp delivers 400W x 2 (at 2 ohms), 280W x 2 (at 4 ohms), or 800 watts x 1 bridged mono.
A great way to start building a worthy system for your vehicle. Click to enlarge.
Line and speaker level inputs.
800 watts max power when bridged.
In bridged mono mode, the XM-GTX1302 will deliver a whopping 800 watts to your subwoofer.
MOSFET Power Supply
High-output MOSFET Power ICs produce clearer and more accurate sound with less distortion and at higher signal/noise ratios.
High/Low Pass Filters
Choose between a high-pass (80Hz variable, 12dB/octave slope) or low-pass (80Hz variable, 18dB/octave slope) filter depending upon your application.
Variable Bass Boost
Variable bass boost of 0 to +10 dB at 40Hz provides additional bass response at lower frequencies.
Line/Speaker Level Inputs
Helps ensure compatibility with most receivers.
The XM-GTX1302 features a line out, convenient for system building.
What's in the Box
Sony XM-GTX1302 GTX Series Amplifier, User's Manual