PARKER AIR FILTER REGULATOR : PARKER AIR
PARKER AIR FILTER REGULATOR : WEB FILTER FOR LINUX.
Parker Air Filter Regulator
- A device for filtering particles of dust, soot, etc., from the air passing through it, esp. one protecting the air inlet of an internal combustion engine
a filter that removes dust from the air that passes through it
A particulate air filter is a device composed of fibrous materials which removes solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mold, and bacteria from the air.
(air filters) Adhesive filters made of metal or various fibers that are coated with an adhesive liquid to which particles of lint and dust adhere. These filters will remove as much as 90% of the dirt if they do not become clogged. The more common filters are of the throwaway or disposable type.
- A device for controlling the rate of working of machinery or for controlling fluid flow, in particular a handle controlling the supply of steam to the cylinders of a steam engine
- an official responsible for control and supervision of a particular activity or area of public interest
- A person or thing that regulates something, in particular
- A person or body that supervises a particular industry or business activity
- any of various controls or devices for regulating or controlling fluid flow, pressure, temperature, etc.
- governor: a control that maintains a steady speed in a machine (as by controlling the supply of fuel)
- United States saxophonist and leader of the bop style of jazz (1920-1955)
- United States writer noted for her sharp wit (1893-1967)
- Charlie (1920–55), US saxophonist; full name Charles Christopher Parker; known as Bird or Yardbird. From 1944, he played with Thelonious Monk and Dizzy Gillespie and became one of the key figures of the bebop movement
- This article lists characters and actors in the Alien series of science fiction films. The series spans four films: Alien (1979), Aliens (1986), Alien 3 (1992), and Alien Resurrection (1997).
There's a place in Wentworth, Ohio, where summer is in full swing. It's called Poplar Street. Up until now it's been a nice place to live. The idling red van around the corner is about to change all that. Let the battle against evil begin.
An evil creature called Tak uses the imagination of an autistic boy to shift a residential street in small-town Ohio into a world so bizarre and brutal that only a child could think it up. It's as two-dimensional and gaudy as a kid's comic book, but for this reviewer, The Regulators is a gripping adventure tale about what happens when a mind fixated on TV (especially old Westerns and a cartoon called MotoKops 2200) runs amok. As Michael Collins writes in Necrofile, "[Stephen] King offers his readers a glimpse of the true evil of popular culture ... which has no design or intent, only an empty need to sustain itself. King is, I think, about the canniest observer of what America is, and that he generally writes horror ought to give us pause from time to time."
LL Labs, LiFePO4 Cellular Charge Regulators "Bat-Guard"
Here you see a set of the original LL Labs, LiFePO4 Charge Regulators, called "Bat-Guard"
These are the prototype or beta units that I tested on a couple of different LiFePO4 battery configurations.
They worked flawlessly, and can be made for any battery chemistry/voltage per cell.
Using this type of individual cell regulator, allows one to charge the traction pack with a series charger, that once the pack voltage reaches close to fully charge level, automaticly tapers down to less than 4amps for the remaining balancing charge..
I've left a fully charged pack on a charger for well over 10 hours, with these regulators protecting the individual cells, without any damage to the cells over that time frame. I believe the spec of these particular regulators can handle 4amps continuous, more with forced air movement.
BAT-GUARD Preliminary Datasheet
* Stable and accurate Voltage shunt to protect LiFePO batteries from overcharging.
* Heat sink capable of bypassing 15 Watts of energy.
* Reverse Voltage capability of 5.0 Volts DC without damaging internal circuitry.
* Automotive Blade fuse to protect regulator if DC current is too high.
* Solid State electronics encapsulated for long life and protection from debris.
* 0.375” Ring Lug with 5” 18 gauge red and black color coded wires for connection to battery.
* Amber LED that comes on when Regulator is absorbing energy.
* Red LED that comes on if fuse is blown.
The Battery Regulator incorporates precision solid state circuitry to prevent over-voltage conditions when
charging LiFePO batteries with charging currents of 4 Amps. It contains an ultrastable voltage reference and
shunt circuit that will prevent LiFePO batteries from reaching an overcharged state when used within design
limitations listed. Other voltages available upon request.
Ordering Information: Model Number: BatReg3.67
Absolute Maximums Minimum Nominal Maximum Units Test Conditions
DC Current 4 Amps Notes 1,2
DC Voltage -5 3.75
Ambient Temperature 40 C 4 Amps Current
Power Disipation 15 Watts
Specifications: Minimum Nominal Maximum Units Test Conditions
Clamp Voltage 3.648 3.670 3.692 Volts 1 Amp DC current
Current if not in Clamp Mode 225 uA 3.5 Volts
1) Adequate free air space to allow dissipation of power
2) Heat Sink will get hot to the touch, and may cause burns
3) If fuse blows, Battery Regulator will not be able to protect battery against over-charging.
LL Labs reserves the right to make changes at any time in order to improve design and to supply the best product possible.
Issue A, Oct x, 2008 2908 White Oak Dr.
Plano, TX 75074
Mechanical: Dimensions: 2.36” W x 1.38” D x 2.85” H (60mm x 35mm x 73mm)
Storage Temperature -40 to 85 Celsius
Operating Temperature -40 to 85 Celsius Note: derate by 0.2 Watts/C above 40C Amb.
Mount using double sided tape Not included
LL Labs - "Bat-Guard" Nicad Regulator
"Bat-Guard" Nicad Charge Regulators were delivered yesterday. Today, I've been playing with one on a NiCad battery.
Here, I've switched the battery charger over to 12vdc 2 amps, in order to send a higher output to the 6volt nominal Nicad. You can see the regulator has turned on, and working to keep the battery from being overcharged.
parker air filter regulator
Up for auction is this great looking, sought after and rare vintage Wolbrook diver/military watch. This is a 1 jeweled wind up mechanical watch from the 60's or 70's and is made in France. The unidirectional multi-country bezel has seen better days. The countries and numbers are there, the white paint has come off. The dial is in great condition and has the date @ 3 O'clock in red and has 24 hour numbers. The "glow-in-the-dark" lume is in good condition and glows after a recharge from a light source. The second hand is also in red. The dial reads; " Wolbrook, shock resistant and France under the six O'clock. ". The crystal with a magnifying square cyclops @ 3 O'clock seems to be original. The crystal has been buffed, but there are still somes scratches that didn't come out. The crown is in great condition. The screw in back case reads " Antimagnetic tested, water resistant 6 ATM, base metal bezel, stainless steel back. ". The "water-proofness" should be checked by your trusted watchmaker before the watch encounters any water. The black rubber band is brand new. This watch has been laying on my desk for 3-4 days and has kept good time. The watch measures approx. 35.8mm(w/o crown), 38.9mm(w crown), 44.4mm from lug-lug and 12.0mm in height. The watch can be worn by both male or female. This beautiful and very sought after vintage watch is in over all great condition considering it's age and in working condition. Even thou the watch is in working condition, The pictures don't do it any justice. The only thing that it needs is a new owner who appreciates rare vintage watches. The watch is ready to wear.
compressed air filter manufacturers
anti filter website
high pass filter example
ir filter for canon
cheap hot tub filters
internet filter break
best motorcycle oil filter
water filter systems ireland
lens filter kits