10 HOTTEST TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS - TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS
10 Hottest Toys For Christmas - Most Popular Toys Christmas 2011 - Creative Toys For Boys
10 Hottest Toys For Christmas
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- Temperature is a physical property that quantitatively expresses the common notions of hot and cold. Objects of low temperature are cold, while various degrees of higher temperatures are referred to as warm or hot.
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- ten: the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove.
- ten: being one more than nine
Submitted for November's MSH category 'Hot Spot!'
Can't believe I'm almost at day 100! Today I was playing around with black card taped onto my lens to try and get shaped Bokeh. I had no success. I'm not sure that my kit lens is up to the job!? Any ideas, it'll only let me get to f4.5 on aperture....is that the problem?
I was using this toy fire engine to try and get some focus at foreground and out of focus christmas lights at the back and whilst there was no funny shaped bokeh in the original picture I liked the result . I thought the lights looked like fire behind the engine and I have layered this with another pic of the bokeh from the lights, which I felt added to it :)
Also, as I'm on day 99 I thought the whole 999 for the emergency services fitted well!
On the first day of Christmas my totally awesome Aunt and Uncle gave to me....
We outdid ourselves this year. Every year I come up with a theme for our 17 neices and nephew's gifts. It keeps me focused, and even though that sounds challenging, its so much easier with a narrower focus. This year being the handmade holidays and all, we re-wrote the classic "12 days of Christmas" Chachula style.
So not to give away too much, since my family does like to see what we are up to, my neices and nephews are getting "The chachula 12 days of Christmas with a bonus gift of one night of Hanukkah." Needless to say I can't wait for them to get these, so I can share what we filled in ea bag/ tin/ box. Each day is filled with something special to cheer, to make them laugh, or to keep them ; and all made from our crafty resources. Can't wait!
mechanical toys for kids
bad girls toys
smyths toys ireland dublin
hot new toys for christmas 2011
toys for girls age 6
totoro plush toys
value of antique toys
best girl toys 2011
hasbro toys and games
wolverine toys for kids
08.11.2011. u 05:54 •