14 WORST TOYS FOR GIRLS - TOYS FOR GIRLS
14 worst toys for girls - New toys out.
14 Worst Toys For Girls
- defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
- the least favorable outcome; "the worst that could happen"
- Of the poorest quality or the lowest standard
- Least pleasant, desirable, or tolerable
- Most severe, serious, or dangerous
- (superlative of `bad') most wanting in quality or value or condition; "the worst player on the team"; "the worst weather of the year"
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A female child
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- fourteen: the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
- Television content rating systems give viewers an idea of the suitability of a program for children or adults. Many countries have their own television rating system and each country's rating process may differ due to local priorities.
- fourteen: being one more than thirteen
. A little princess .
My daughter is SUCH A GIRL! She wanted us to play "tea party". She wanted to dress up in her princess dress, wear her princess heels and wear a tiara. She had the full attire. She wanted me to wear one of her princess dresses - the snow white one - but I'm afraid it's too small for me... LOL!!! Just a teensie-weensie bit. LOL I love how she has SUCH an imagination now. Sometimes, she wears me out, I'll be honest... but gosh, I'm so blessed to be a mommy to this beautiful little girl. We're spending a LOT of quality time together. Hubby's away due to military so we're both pretty bored without him but spending lots of time playing. *hehe* I was a bit of in a slump yesterday but then I realized, we have to make the best of things. And I have to remember that it's not all about me - once again! LOL Life goes on and she doesn't understand all that's going on so I gotta suck it up and have fun. Be happy - FOR HER. Hope you've all had a blessed weekend so far.
Oh and did I already tell you how much I love my D700??? lmbo!!! Full frame ROCKS. This was taken at 1600 ISO. It's pretty cloudy here today. Didn't even have to do much editing in Photoshop. Just ran an action, edited a tinsie bit to my liking and VOILA! Nothing against CANON but I'd spend much more time editing pics when I shot Canon. Now? Not so much. YAY! It is what it is...
P.S.S. - My bad. It wasn't at 1600 ISO but at 2500!!! yeah, amazing.
the 50 best films of 2007 (or roughly so)
yeah, there are many i didn't see... but from what i did see... here are the 50 best, and 5 worst...
1. No Country For Old Men
2. There Will Be Blood
3. Into the Wild
5. Rescue Dawn
6. Wristcutters: A Love Story
7. The Lives of Others
8. 3:10 to Yuma
10. The Savages
11. Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead
13. Knocked Up
14. The Darjeeling Limited
15. I’m Not There
16. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
18. Shoot ‘Em Up
19. American Gangster
20. The Lookout
21. Oceans 13
22. 2 Days In Paris
23. Hot Fuzz
25. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
26. I Am Legend
29. Lars and the Real Girl
30. Margot At the Wedding
31. Sweeny Todd
32. The Simpsons Movie
33. This is England
34. 28 Weeks Later
35. Eastern Promises
36. Michael Clayton
39. Spiderman 3
40. Gone Baby Gone
43. Live Free or Die Hard
45. The Golden Compass
46. Across the Universe
48. The Bucketlist
49. The Brave One
50. You Kill Me
1. Southland Tales
2. Good Luck Chuck
3. Evan Almighty
4. Because I Said So
5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
big bad boy toys
legos star wars toys
easter toys for toddlers
best toys 9 months
free infant toys
best toys for one year olds
disney winnie the pooh toys
in car toys for toddlers
08.11.2011. u 05:42 •