Gold pocket watch chain - Price of gold today per ounce.
Gold Pocket Watch Chain
- A watch on a chain, intended to be carried in the pocket of a jacket or vest
- a watch that is carried in a small watch pocket
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
- a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances"
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- Fasten or secure with a chain
- Confine with a chain
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
Pocket Watch Chain
This chain was on the bocket watch in the previous pictures. I think it was original to the watch, but I have no way of verifying this.
It looks like the focus was on the material (wool) under the chain instead of the chain itself.
Grandfathers Pocket Watch
This was my grandfathers old pocket watch.
Picture taken 03/14/2009
Used 1 studio flash to the left
Used gold reflector to the right
pink and gold wedding reception
gold 5 dollar coins
it's still the cross gold city
gold and jewels
optimum nutrition whey gold standard
chinese laundry gold heels
gold and silver charm bracelet
monoatomic gold hoax
ladies watches white gold
how to get xbox live gold codes