KEEL TOYS LIMITED : TOYS LIMITED
Keel Toys Limited : Mattel Toys Website
Keel Toys Limited
- circumscribed: subject to limits or subjected to limits
- (of a person) Not great in ability or talents
- small in range or scope; "limited war"; "a limited success"; "a limited circle of friends"
- Restricted in size, amount, or extent; few, small, or short
- (of a monarchy or government) Exercised under limitations of power prescribed by a constitution
- express: public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops; "he caught the express to New York"
- a projection or ridge that sests a keel
- A ridge along the breastbone of many birds to which the flight muscles are attached; the carina
- stagger: walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
- The longitudinal structure along the centerline at the bottom of a vessel's hull, on which the rest of the hull is built, in some vessels extended downward as a blade or ridge to increase stability
- A prow-shaped pair of petals present in flowers of the pea family
- the median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
LIVE AT THE ROCK TEMPLE
9TH OF SEPTEMBER 2010
PICTURE BY GUNTHER MOENS
©Roadside Surgery 2010
Keel instore at Texas Tapes and Records - Houston, Texas 1984
old littlest pet shop toys
hasbro toys canada
best toys for 6 year old girl
science toys uk
best toys for 2 year old boy
musical cot toys
kid trax ride on toys
how to make homemade guinea pig toys