Silver toothpick holder : Sterling silver ball chains.
Silver Toothpick Holder
- A short pointed piece of wood or plastic used for removing bits of food lodged between the teeth
- pick consisting of a small strip of wood or plastic; used to pick food from between the teeth
- A toothpick is a small stick of wood, plastic, bamboo, metal, bone or other substance used to remove detritus from the teeth, usually after a meal. A toothpick usually has one or two sharp ends to insert between teeth.
- The Spire of Dublin, officially titled the Monument of Light (An Tur Solais) is a large, stainless steel, pin-like monument in height, located on the site of the former Nelson's Pillar on O'Connell Street in Dublin.
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coat or plate with silver
- a holding device; "a towel holder"; "a cigarette holder"; "an umbrella holder"
- a person who holds something; "they held two hostages"; "he holds the trophy"; "she holds a United States passport"
- The possessor of a trophy, championship, or record
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer'"
- A person who holds something
- A device or implement for holding something
Old Cup, New Use
From a series of photos I took in the front hall window of my mother's house, the house where I grew up, using objects that have been there for many years. She has a collection of family baby cups, and this one has been put to use in her kitchen as a toothpick holder.
The 'cages' and covers for my dome-hat lights.
Made from double-thick craft foam (hard as crap to cut smoothly :) and painted silver.
The clear covers are plastic toothpick holders/shakers (they came with lids that look more like sugar shakers).
12 silver chain
10 silver certificate value
1890 s morgan silver dollar
2001 silver oak
sterling silver scrap value
silver formal shoes
sterling silver number charms
sterling silver celtic crosses
colloidal silver eye drops
pearl rings silver