Silver Hand Mirror. Eagle Proof Silver.
Silver Hand Mirror
- hand glass: a mirror intended to be held in the hand
- A mirror is an object with at least one reflective surface. The most familiar type of mirror is the plane mirror, which has a flat surface. Curved mirrors are also used, to produce magnified or diminished images or focus light or simply distort the reflected image.
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
Funky Art Deco Hand Mirror
It's summer in Maine and we're playing around outside in our yard with lighting and compositions and different backgrounds.
I lust love the dappled green canopy of the lilac bushes captured in the reflection.
Got this at the thrift the other day for three bucks... not sure if it is sterling silver or not, but we saw one that looked similar to this one go for $40 at the auction the other day.
sterling silver italian horn charm
troy ounce fine silver
international silver company antiques
silver chandelier earrings
silver bands engraved
sterling silver ribbon
silver celtic bracelets
antique sterling silver candelabra