1 OZ SILVER PANDA : ROLLS ROYCE SILVER CLOUD 2
1 Oz Silver Panda
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- The Giant Panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca, literally meaning "black and white cat-foot") is a bear native to central-western and south western China. It is easily recognized by its large, distinctive black patches around the eyes, over the ears, and across its round body.
- A large bearlike mammal with characteristic black and white markings, native to certain mountain forests of central and western China. It feeds almost entirely on bamboo and has become increasingly rare
- lesser panda: reddish-brown Old World raccoon-like carnivore; in some classifications considered unrelated to the giant pandas
- giant panda: large black-and-white herbivorous mammal of bamboo forests of China and Tibet; in some classifications considered a member of the bear family or of a separate family Ailuropodidae
- The ounce (abbreviated: oz, the old Italian word onza, now spelled oncia; apothecary symbol: ?) is a unit of mass with several definitions, the most commonly used of which are equal to approximately 28 grams.
- ounce: a unit of weight equal to one sixteenth of a pound or 16 drams or 28.349 grams
- Oz (aka Oz - A Rock 'n' Roll Road Movie also released as 20th Century Oz in United States) is a 1976 Australian film written, directed and co-produced by Chris Lofven.
- one: used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane' is Scottish"
- "?1" (read "Infinity Ichi"; translated as "Infinity 1") is Do As Infinity's twenty-first single, released on June 17, 2009. The band had disbanded in September 2005, but reformed three years later in September 2008.
- one: the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
Silly Panda Hat
One of the items I sell on my website: a white hat with panda ears and a panda face, 100% acrylic. This is one I recently completed, with a special request for a birthday label, and will be sent to a customer in Italy (hence, the multilingual birthday greeting!). I've just started experimenting with attaching labels on my items, using ribbon and fabric squares. I'm hoping to possibly order some labels, or make more professional looking ones, but for now, I like the handmade look as it reflects on the handmade item the person is receiving.
Regarding my attempt at 50 crafty projects in 2007, I am still currently at 39. I've been working on a number of things, such as this hat, cakes for consignment, and other shop-related goods -- I don't count these as my crafty projects (even though, they are!), as they are sort of "work" related. The 50 crafty projects in 2007 is in regards to my own personal crafting (items for myself, items for gifting, etc. etc.). I'm currently working on a pair of Squirrelly Swedish Mittens, and am 50% complete! That will soon be Project #40.
Traveling Babo and the Tokyo Panda Girls
The panda girls attack Traveling Babo in Tokyo. November 2005.
jewelry silver charms
types of silver chain
springwood apartments silver spring
silver medical alert
2010 silver eagle roll
silver ring promise
silver plated compact mirrors