Silver bead frame : 925 sterling silver : Silver plate service
Silver Bead Frame
- (Bead Frames) Essentially, they "frame" the bead to compliment or accentuate it. Typically, bead frames have 2 holes on either side with the wire or string going through one end of the frame, then through the bead in the center and through the other end of the frame.
- The abacus, also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool used primarily in parts of Asia for performing arithmetic processes.
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coat or plate with silver
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
Heart With Wings
Sterling Silver and Turquoise Necklace.
This piece does not come “alive” until you wear it. The necklace moves and reacts to your body in motion creating unique relationships with the wearer, the viewer, the physical and emotional milieu it finds itself in.
The main three-piece entwined cast sterling setting has a round natural Turquoise cabochon set into its’ “heart” with a hinged “wing” on each side. It is completed with round Amazonite and silver beads framed with faceted natural Turquoise tear-drop beads.
Got some new wire and tools for my birthday, so had to have a play! Oxidised sterling and fine silver wire, with seed beads. Frame made using Gailavira's tutorial as before.
silver and rose
value of 1935 silver certificate
2001 silver eagles
sterling silver scrap value
silver number pendant
rogers smith co silver
silver plated alphabet beads
thin silver cuff bracelet
what is silver sulfadiazine cream
silver slimming patch