Gold star pin : Buy gold from banks
Gold Star Pin
- A service flag or service banner in the United States is an official banner that family members of service members in harm's way can display. The flag or banner is defined as a white field with a red border, with a blue star for each family member in active duty.
- The Gold Star medal is a special insignia that identifies recipients of the title "Hero" in the Soviet Union and several post-Soviet states.
- federal designation of a family, especially "Gold Star Mother", that has lost a relative in wartime service; being a plaque or scroll that may be displayed in a window (facing outside), or mounted on a wall as tribute; compare BLUE STAR.
- a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- A small piece of metal or wood for fastening or attaching things, in particular
- trap: to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
- attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins; "pin the needle to the shirt". "pin the blame on the innocent man"
- A thin piece of metal with a sharp point at one end and a round head at the other, used esp. for fastening pieces of cloth
- A small brooch or badge
I love that this brooch looks vintage and modern all at once. It would be lovely pinned onto a jewel-toned sweater.
The ten-pointed star has a rich gold tone and finely etched grooves on the front surface. The hinge closure on the back is in excellent working order.
Dimensions: Just under two inches at its widest point.
any soldier who fought the war, the family will each receive a gold star pin like this. so Jae was one of them. he fought during Iraq war. and i'm the gold star sibling. as well as my parents got them too. thet're gold star parents.
scrap gold value
18 inch 14k gold chain
gold toe cotton
gold necklaces jewelry
calculate gold price
2000 one dollar gold coin
gold market trends
age of mythology gold edition rapidshare
used gold dredge for sale
gold bracelet bangles