COVER LAMP SHADES. BLINDS REPAIR SERVICE. MEASURING FOR MINI BLINDS.
Cover Lamp Shades
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
The finished shade, before mailing to Debbie
I was going to cover the entire shade in THE FABRIC, but thought that might be using too much. Afterward, I realized at this rate of holding & then surprising, we'll be lining our coffins in it!
covered lamp shade
made with vintage lampshade and 80's all silk dress- both from the thrift store.
mini blinds online
sunncamp vision xl porch awning
custom residential awnings
french door roman shade
silent gliss blinds
dorema exclusive awning
shade tent canopy
window panel shades