Olympus Digital Compact Camera. Zero Image Pinhole Camera. Best Place Buy Camera Singapore.
Olympus Digital Compact Camera
- A point-and-shoot camera, also called a compact camera, is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation . Most use focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in.
- The general term for small, light cameras designed for convenience. While they do not offer interchangeable lenses, they are perfectly usable for snapshots, and some do employ high-performance optics. Ideal for travel or “visual notebook” applications.
- Commonly refers to a point-and-shoot camera.
- The home of the twelve principal gods, identified in later antiquity with Mount Olympus in northern Greece
- Olympus, in comics, may refer to: * Olympus (Marvel Comics), the home of the Greek Gods in Marvel Comics * Olympus, the home of the DC Comics' Olympian Gods (DC Comics) * Olympus (Image Comics), a 2009 series from Image Comics
- a mountain peak in northeast Greece near the Aegean coast; believed by ancient Greeks to be the dwelling place of the gods (9,570 feet high)
- Mount Olympus (Greek, Modern: ???????, Katharevousa: -?), also Olympos, Olimpos, Olymbos, Olimbos, Olybos and Olibos a mountain in the eastcentral part of the island and the prefecture of Euboea about 35 km east of the city of Chalkida. Its maximum elevation is 1,372 m.
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
Olympus XZ-1 Pin Hole, Applied
The Pin Hole Art Filter on the Olympus XZ-1.
The new Olympus XZ-1 Digital Compact Camera features an f-1.8-2.5 iZuiko lens and 1/1.63" High Sensitivity CCD to provide image quality rivalling DSLR and PEN cameras.
A Digital Compact Camera
An Olympus C-310 digital compact camera photographed using a Canon EOS 5 SLR film camera
camera shop shanghai
cohu ccd camera
fuji digital camera review
canon digital camera solution disc
michaels camera store elizabeth street
camera shop penang
crumpler 2 million dollar home camera bag
camera lenses 101